IGNORED

For Sale - 1996 BMW R1100 RT - $1,600 - $2,000

LateRider

LateRider

For Sale used 1996 BMR Red R1100 RT (ABS), 81,317 miles, $1,600 - $2,000.  Removable saddlebags and locking trunk.  Title in hand.  Includes two helmets with helmet communication, leather riding gear (jacket, gloves, hand warmers). 

It is used and has been ridden 81K with some cosmetic issues but otherwise mechanically sound and runs great.  Selling for my neighbor whose husband passed away and she needs the room in her garage.  . I'm a Honda VTX and Harley owner and do not know much about BMWs. 

I would buy it myself but can't afford a divorce. The bike is located in South Georgia. I have attached a few pics for view.  More pics, details, and phone # can be provided upon request.  

Price is $1600 - $2000 but I'm sure it's negotiable.  

Any suggestions or help with assisting with sale would be appreciated. 

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

• LateRider changed the title to For Sale - 1996 BMW R1100 RT - $1,600 - $2,000
  • 2 weeks later...

I own that exact bike. Even the same color.  Mine has over 100,000 miles and is still going. The asking price is good.  Should be a great bike for someone on a budget.  Only thing I’d recommend is change the rubber brake lines to stainless steel if they haven’t been done.