IGNORED

24,000-Mile 2004 BMW K1200LT For Sale in Maryland- $4,000 OBO

bmwguy95

Hello,

I am helping a friend sell his 2004 BMW K1200 LT. This is a privately-owned bike that has just under 24k original miles (approx. 23,995 mi to be exact). This bike is very well-optioned, with features such as an A/M-F/M-CD stereo system with remote controls located on the handlebars and behind the seat, a six-disc remote CD changer, a heated seat and handlebars, a full windshield, a cruise control, a chrome luggage rack, and chrome accents. The bike is stock with NO modifications. Also included with the bike is a battery trickle charger, jumper cables, a bike cover, and all original owner's manuals, The bike is finished in Night Black. My friend purchased the motorcycle awhile back and rode it sparingly. The bike has been garage-kept since he has owned it. If you're looking for a fun, low-mileage bike that would make a nice cruiser, this is it. I will attempt to answer any questions you may have about the bike, but can ask the owner anything I can't answer myself. The bike is located in Fallston, MD 21047, and has a clean Maryland title. It is currently registered and can be taken for a test-ride. We are asking $4,000 for the bike, but we are motivated to sell, and are willing to negotiate. I have attached some pictures below. The build sheet, which contains the VIN, is also posted below, so if you want to obtain a history report or any other information you may need, you may use the VIN to do so.

Thank You,

Vincent 

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

10.jpeg