IGNORED

Women's BMW riding gear for sale. $300 for everything

WESTERN1853

WESTERN1853

Complete woman’s BMW riding suit. Savana jacket size 12r with armor in shoulders and elbows and water proof liner. Waterproof woman’s pants size small with armor in knees and Phase Changing liner. Includes SIDI woman’s size 8.5 boots. This is top quality gear in excellent condition. $300.  

Buyer pays shipping from Boise, Idaho.  I would prefer to sell everything together.

Boots #1.jpg

Boots #2.jpg

Boots #3.jpg

Jacket #1.jpg

Jacket #2.jpg

Jacket Liner.jpg

Pants.jpg

Phase Change Pant Liner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
WESTERN1853

Bump for price change.  $200 plus shipping.  You can email me at wmrhardy@gmail.com

Edited by WESTERN1853
price drop

My wife has an almost matching suit already, but she could use some different boots - if you decide to split things up, please let me know what you'd like for the boots. Ideally, price them w/o shipping as I can send you a label if you give me weight and dimensions. 

-Josh

Boots are sold.  Everything else is still available.  Prefer to sell together for $150.  I will consider breaking up the items tho.

I bought the boots - they are if anything in better shape than the pics show. Essentially new with some minor scuffing at most and a little wear on the soles. They are marked as a 39, which is what my wife usually wears, but these are too small for her. If anyone is interested, I'll pass them on at the same price ($50 picked up or + shipping). Currently in Tumwater, WA / Portland, OR.

Based on the boots, I'd not hesitate to buy the rest of the gear - my wife happens to have basically the same stuff and it's quite good. 

-josh

• Like 1