IGNORED

Morning ride in the Smoky Mountains video/story

BamaRider

I just completed a 3,000 mile ride, attending a STOC rally in Virgina. I spent the night in Gatlinburg, Tenn, and took some pics and video on my last day's ride.

BamaRider

Another very good video. REally enjoyed the previous one--Don't it make you want to go home --- and this one was good too. Being an East Tennessean and having ridden the Smokey's and other great riding areas in this end of TN -- try Rt 421 (Shady Valley -- Mountain City) in northeast Tennessee up in my neck of the woods, Johnson City TN. Better and less crowded than the Dragon!

Thanks again for putting our feelings and experience on video.

Foxy

Frank Cloud

Guy:

Looks like the RT is getting some good use. The scenes of the river make me want to trout fish.

Now, if you could just use some Boston in the video. "More than a Feeling", "Cool the Engines", "Peace of Mind" to name a few. thumbsup.gif

Nice video, Bamarider...very nice. Next time you're near the Rocket City, I know some nice nearby routes. Just got back from the Smoky's last weekend and it's great. Lot's of great roads besides The crowded Dragon. So many roads, so little time... thumbsup.gif

Archived