IGNORED

New Cars

Skywagon

Im not in the market for a new car.  I got a notice today that the supplier discount had been reinstated.  I'm retired but my old company had very strong ties with GM and as such we got employee pricing, even as a retiree.  For grins I logged on to see if it was going to be list, list +, or an actual discount.  I priced out a new Tahoe and a new Suburban.  It showed the list price and gave a discount off of list or roughly $3500. It tells me where the cars are.  For even more grins I might go to the dealer tomorrow and see what they have to say.  Dealers arent mandated to follow the program, but I never had one that wouldn't. Maybe this car thing will begin to loosen up some.

No I can't go into business selling GM cars at a discount.  If you do and get caught you are eliminated from the program.  The documents specifically say cars can not be sold for a profit. They limit it to 1 vehicle ever 2 years.

Hopefully you have some selection . The GM dealer in our town has only been receiving commercial trucks ,in white . 

• 2 weeks later...