IGNORED

Spring Training (Spokane, WA - Coeur d'Alene - NW Area) - Saturday, April 2nd. *** CANCELLED ***

Alan (9Mary7) and I are planning on getting together to do some slow-maneuver and other safety related "refresher" training at 1PM, Saturday, April 2nd, in one of several parking lot areas in an industrial park near the Greyhound Park and Event center, near Highway 90, Exit 1 (Beck Road/W. Pointe Parkway).  This is informal training, unsanctioned, i.e. no permissions, insurance, etc..  Just a couple of riders working on some things, we'll put out some cones in an unused parking lot, and get to work.    While the Greyhound center parking lot would be perfect for the purpose, they have both weekend activities and 24/7 security who might shoo us away.  So, I have a local community college, and some business lots identified nearby, which we'll likely use, though we'll gather in front or near the Greyhound center to begin.

We'll start at 1PM, expect to finish around 3PM, or if there are others, maybe a little later, and head towards Embers at Hauser Lake, for Pizza afterwards.

Others are welcome.  Contact me by PM to sign up, so we know who's coming, and I can coordinate.

• Scott9999 changed the title to Spring Training (Spokane, WA - Coeur d'Alene - NW Area) - Saturday, April 2nd

Some of us need it more than others.  My 6 year riding gap may show a little. 🙄   Just mounted my "training wheels" (crash bars) last month.

• Smile 1

Update:  We're going to pull the plug on this. Alan and I may still get together, but lack of interest (and date conflicts) have made this a "non-event".😥   Maybe next spring! 😁

• chrisolson changed the title to Spring Training (Spokane, WA - Coeur d'Alene - NW Area) - Saturday, April 2nd. *** CANCELLED ***

Don’t feel too bad, the only interest in my slow maneuvering class was mine. :( ;) :grin: That’s something I’d love to have taken part in but the 3K miles in between us made it a nonstarter. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

This reminds me that I should look into getting into another class with my friends, we can all use it, and we get a break on insurance once complete!

12 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Don’t feel too bad, the only interest in my slow maneuvering class was mine. :( ;) :grin: That’s something I’d love to have taken part in but the 3K miles in between us made it a nonstarter. :classic_biggrin:

Hmmm, I smell a burning clutch.  🤣🤣🤣

• Smile 1