IGNORED

Nealey Company - Tire Repair Kits

RTinNC

Years ago the folks on this site turned me on to The Nealey Co. Tire Repair kits and I have been a loyal customer ever since.  I just discovered they are closing the doors for good effective April 1st 2022.  So if anyone needs a kit or needs to refresh their kit probably need to order soon.   They were another good dependable USA company that provided a good product! 

https://www.nealeytirerepairkit.com

• Thanks 2

Thanks for posting this.  My tire repair stuff is old and I've been meaning to renew it.  By the time I would've gotten around to it, Nealey would've been closed.  Just put my order in.  Looks like the owner is open to offers to buy the company so maybe someone will continue it later.

Always carry a plug kit, but have heard great things about Nealey. Just ordered one before they're gone. Thanks for the heads up

• 3 weeks later...

Chemi Cure has what appears to be the same type of repair strings as Nealey. In fact, according to a post on the BMW MOA forum, Cheni Cure made the kits for Nealey.

2 hours ago, Dave_in_TX said:

Chemi Cure has what appears to be the same type of repair strings as Nealey. In fact, according to a post on the BMW MOA forum, Cheni Cure made the kits for Nealey.

Thanks !! Good to know ... although I am so stocked up I should not need any for a lot or years :18: