IGNORED

Sullivan Glove Co. - Custom Requests Welcome

RTinNC

I have posted about Sullivan Glove Co. here before but just wanted to follow up with another Sullivan story. I have a pair of the lined deerskins that I love however, I wanted a longer gauntlet for winter. When I check the website they had lined deerskins with long gauntlets.

220C7057-1D16-4F4F-9A85-60A6C7726A8E_714

However, I wanted a securing strap on the wrist so I e-mailed Jake Peterson the main guy at Sullivan and asked if he could add a velcro strap. BAM! less than 2 weeks later these arrived !! 
These are warm cool weather gloves and the deerskin is very supple so not the usual think winter glove feel. Have not tried them yet but can't wait to give then a run!  

If you are hard to fit or need something special I would suggest giving Sullivan Glove a shot as they can do most anything. Oh ... and they are MADE IN THE USA!  

https://sullivanglove.com

i-JP5hX4F-X2.jpg

• Like 2

Interesting that their catalogue lists a "Thurlow" gauntlet style in deerskin. Other riders of my generation may recall Thurlow Leatherworld Company based is San Diego years ago. I still have several pairs that were custom-made using an outline tracing of my hand to ensure a perfect fit. I still wear the lined gauntlet on chilly days. No kevlar or carbon fiber doodads, just great comfort and wearability. I think they closed their business in the 90's. They added a leather tab on the inside for personalization.

60AB91A3-77AD-4FAC-AA27-DB09E2B7F37D_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.735aed72289b62bb2fc896ef339c5c9a.jpeg

C3BF10F9-AFF7-4C8F-A53F-168815936EAE_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.15785ccd075f12fcbcfd61020b5486a3.jpeg

• Like 1
On 3/10/2022 at 7:32 PM, dba said:

I have two pairs of Sullivan Gloves . . . .  Great products from a great company.

:5273:    love my deerskin Sullivans.