IGNORED

Dontcha just love flying next to

Rougarou

Hmmm, one of dem service dogs.   I know Delta Airlines no longer recognizes emotional support animals as service dogs; in order to fly in-cabin, they are required to be registered with a Service Animal Air Travel form from the US DOT.

I hear that type of barking dog from across the street, approximately 150 yards away.   It is an outside dog and barks all the time.   I do not know how it can keep barking that long without suffering some sort of laryngitis.  :dontknow:

This weren't no damn service dog it was a yappy dog in a carry on. 

And if a person designates an emotional support animal, they need to ensure it is basically obedient trained,.... Ugh, and not just a sleeve bought from amazon

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

I know all about them, my couch partner. :classic_biggrin:

image.thumb.jpeg.f8df622d61f934340b2ed119c5de16cd.jpeg

Id rather your bigger dog, did enough with the little yappers. I'd need one to hold its bladder for ten ish hours if I ever got another

• Like 1

Yup, that emotional support dog thing has gone astray. :) It’s a mess like a lot of things in today’s society. 

Oh it’s the other way around. She hates the big dog!  Although putting him in his place might be stretching it. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, taylor1 said:

I'm surprised the bigger dog didn't growl and put it in it's place :87:

Oh you were talking about Richard, weren’t you? :dontknow: :classic_biggrin:

image.jpeg.21ae95223784ce51dae3f8d7cb58a04f.jpeg

14 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Oh you were talking about Richard, weren’t you? :dontknow: :classic_biggrin:

image.jpeg.21ae95223784ce51dae3f8d7cb58a04f.jpeg

Haha, I kinda felt sorry for the dogs owner he was a little old guy and kept petting the yappers head to try and get it to stop yapping.   Flight waitress said he could pop the dig out about 45 minutes into a 1.3 hour flight,….geesh, thanks nice lady

i really did want to say “ if you hold the throat tight enough and long enough itll quit yapping “

• Haha 4

I will say our little yapper isn’t a yapper at all. :yes: She grew up like a big dog, no lapdog BS. Well, at least until Kiley began spoiling her. Which is ok, I guess. :)

23 minutes ago, Hosstage said:

That thing barking on a plane for hours? Oh hell no.

They dont bark at that size they yelp and squeak,….ugh

On a much more quiet flight now

400D2AAA-7438-4886-957C-C760732FD07B.thumb.jpeg.9150fd40ffef96ffcf1634257f568aad.jpeg

Dig the hat

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

They dont bark at that size they yelp and squeak,….ugh

On a much more quiet flight now

400D2AAA-7438-4886-957C-C760732FD07B.thumb.jpeg.9150fd40ffef96ffcf1634257f568aad.jpeg

Dig the hat

That looks like a business class seat.  Where ya going?

6 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Are you headed to your radio silence mission? 

Thats later this month, Ill be back mid may from that one

4 minutes ago, dba said:

That looks like a business class seat.  Where ya going?

Europe turn and burn. Out today, fly back Friday

• Like 1
Just now, Rougarou said:

Europe turn and burn. Out today, fly back Friday

:14:

1 hour ago, TEWKS said:

Oh it’s the other way around. She hates the big dog!  Although putting him in his place might be stretching it. :classic_biggrin:

Awww, the big doggie just wants to play with the little kitty toy (dog).  See, he/she's not even chewing on it!!   The toy dog, on the other hand, sees that the big dog has his teeth full, so it's "Hey, I get a free shot here!!!  Let's goforit!!!"  😁

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

Ok, no need to contact Winston-Salem search and rescue then, this year. :classic_blush: :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Ok, no need to contact Winston-Salem search and rescue then, this year. :classic_blush: :classic_biggrin:

ya, not like last time ya stalker:3:

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

How far into the Atlantic does your Tewksbury Engine Company search?   Sounds like he may be a ways off the Atlantic coast should he need your services.😏

Should I contact you guys or the Coasties next time I'm treading water off Cap Cod?  🙃😁

(Heck, never mind.  The dang cell phone will be waterlogged in sea water brine by then.  Just hold a good wake for me - I KNOW firemen do that part of their job well.  🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Skywagon said:

What no boudin or crawfish in 1st?

may sha no, dis aint boudreaux airlines no

Boudreaux did time dis flight we was supposed to depart at 1955, they just now bout to hit those thrusters at 2136 and it may make me miss my connector