IGNORED

SOLD - FS: 2017 RT Farkles

Rinkydink

Upgrading bikes and selling off goodies. My loss is your gain. All items must add shipping to your abode. 

Werks Quiet Ride 26” shield. 

Excellent shape. No scratches. The much desired but unavailable light tint $175

Machine Art front fender extender. No drilling

or sticky tape required. Great shape. $40

Check fitment for your bike. 
Please PM me. 

I had someone showing interest in the Werks shield and checked shipping costs for a 740 mile journey. UPS wanted $64 with no insurance. I didn’t think I was asking too much for a perfect light tint Werks. With $300 insurance it was $74. Ten dollars extra for UPS to just do their chosen profession and to not play kickball with my package. I will admit, it is a big box but damn.

Imagine a restaurant ..steak dinner $45 but for an extra $10 we promise to not drop it on the floor or burn it to a crisp!!

No politics in classifieds… 😎

I have no choice but to lower price due to price gouging. (11.5 cents per mile!)

New price is $125 plus shipping. 

On 3/8/2022 at 6:49 AM, Rinkydink said:

I had someone showing interest in the Werks shield and checked shipping costs for a 740 mile journey. UPS wanted $64 with no insurance. I didn’t think I was asking too much for a perfect light tint Werks. With $300 insurance it was $74. Ten dollars extra for UPS to just do their chosen profession and to not play kickball with my package. I will admit, it is a big box but damn.

Imagine a restaurant ..steak dinner $45 but for an extra $10 we promise to not drop it on the floor or burn it to a crisp!!

No politics in classifieds… 😎

I have no choice but to lower price due to price gouging. (11.5 cents per mile!)

New price is $125 plus shipping. 

I thought all UPS shipping included $100 insurance.  Cheap bastards!

But if your product is worth more you have to insure it. 

I sold a Remus slip on a couple years back and didn’t insure it. Boom, they ruined the pipe. They paid $100. I feel that is insufficient. 

44 minutes ago, Rinkydink said:

Boom, they ruined the pipe

Yep , It seems like a flip of the coin when you go that route

• 3 weeks later...

Adding Illium engine guards and fender extender pic. Engines guards are in great shape with no drops or scratches. They are Illium part # 30-200    $275

Fender extender for 2014-2018 RTW $40

1E440FEA-DD31-4CF4-9E49-F669AAADAE8F.jpeg

EF6CA664-E596-4A7E-8570-EB47191D06F8.jpeg

67656446-ED63-425A-AA91-74DE63AFE6B3.jpeg

• 1 month later...