IGNORED

Non Cash donations to this site

Chance Taker

Chance Taker

I have been viewing this site for several years and seem to recall there was once an avenue for members to donate new or gently used riding gear to be sold to support this site.  Is that still the case?  If so, what would be the details of doing so?  Thanks!

I can give an unofficial answer but it may not be the proper avenue to take. I would put the items in the classified section with a set price going to the forum and shipping costs to you. :dontknow: Nice of you! :thumbsup:

Just list them in The Classifieds to sell (then doante the funds yourself,) or for-free when prospective owner donates an agreed upon amount to Donations in order to help keep the lights on.  Shipping costs may have to be resolved separately, as well.

Would that work?

My answer is also unofficial.  Just an idea.

I hit reply and yours popped up, but I had to add my unofficial disclaimer part due to yours.  :5147:

Y'all, we're here to help.  :wave:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Chance Taker said:

Thanks All!

The simple answer is sell your item(s) in a normal fashion, and from the net proceeds donate whatever portion of that you would like.

I've always posted the price and donation to the board. Seems that things get sold quicker with no haggling. Buyer gets credit for donation , but don't do it for the glory LOL Just wanna help keep the lights on.

• Like 2