IGNORED

Shoveling the driveway…

TEWKS

Looks cold there.  :dontknow:

Sitting here in my shorts and t-shirt enjoying the video.   Go plow some more.   Try the street.  :grin:

• Haha 2

A newer neighbor of ours downsized from a rural 20 acres, to a house on the lake, on our block.  Remodeling his house and other things kept him out of action this winter.   He's usually out on skis, hunting, or snowmobiling all winter long, but as of the 1st of the year, still hadn't been out on the snow.   He's a real Idaho guy, near my (retirement) age, who lives for winter sports as well as summer.  The guy has 10x the energy I have, and he's out there working on 20F weather as though it's 70F California sunshine, smiles from ear to ear.

Anyhow, I knew he was going stir crazy when I saw him running up and down our street with his little 4 wheeler (plow attached from his prior property), plowing the street, driveways, whatever he could get his hands, or ... plow on. 😁   He did that for about the first three snows, until I think he finally got it out of his system.  He's a bit crusty (i.e. construction/equipment operator background), but he's a heck of a great new neighbor. After all the Californians (and Seattle refugees, now flying their planes to their new multi-$million lakefront mansions 🤬), moving here, it's great to have some new Idaho-native blood on the lake.    👍

TEWKs picture just reminded me of my neighbor - wish I'd captured a few pictures.

• Like 1

Haven’t used my 30” inch snowblower for the last three winters. I have always resorted to the machine when the snow has been unbelievably deep or much too heavy to shovel; prefer the workout with the shovel. However our winters and snowfalls in Ontario have been much milder lately. When we do have a decent snowblower snowfall, a neighbour with his plow is almost always beating me to my driveway. He used to only plow the heavy stuff the plows would dump in my driveway’s apron. He always has plowed for the older neighbours and I don’t why he’s taken over my driveway as I’m five years from being eighty!  🤣

Having said that, I have snowbird neighbours with a small driveway and I do shovel theirs each winter and often park our car their to make it appear as if the house is not abandoned.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Rougarou said:

Some Slap ya Mama in it 

Slap Ya Mama Original Seasoning (8 oz.) [2500 ...

How’s that work on chicken? :dontknow: Probably know the answer, everything and anything! :classic_biggrin:

23 hours ago, TEWKS said:

How’s that work on chicken? :dontknow: Probably know the answer, everything and anything! :classic_biggrin:

Bruh,.....just like Tony's, it's good on damn near anything.  Both are in my office.

I bought my wife 1000 packets of Tony's and my two daughters each a 100 packets of Slap Ya Mama

My wife keeps a supply of the Tony's in her purse for restaurant visits and the girls keep Slap Ya Mama with them.

Wife like's Tony's better, but I can't very well have her humping around a supply of Slap Ya Mama for me.

• Like 1