IGNORED

SOLD - Heated BMS Seat for wethead

Wayne Johnson

Wayne Johnson

Heated BMS leather front and rear off a 2019 r1250rt used just long enough to know this wasn't the one either! just long enough to make sure it was broken in was $1100 new $700 plus shipping 

IMG_1950.JPG

• Wayne Johnson changed the title to Heated BMS Seat for wethead

What didn’t you like about it. Does anyone know if it would fit a 2015 r1200rt. I currently have a argent rider seat aunt stock passenger. I’m 5”11 and the seat just seems a bit to high for me. 
thanks.

Wayne Johnson

It just never seemed comfortable during a long ride. Nowhere near the pain of the stock seat but I already had a Sargent seat in stock that was better and i have ordered a Russell day long but it won't be made until June. I not the young man that I once was I'm $1900 into the search including beadrider and sheep skin.  It seems to be about air flow for me guess i just need to invent something myself. I deal by just standing on the pegs for a bit it cool things down and I'm good for another 100 miles. I'm 5'9' adjust the seat depending on mostly city or highway

Do you know for sure it would fit a 2015 rt. Also I’m about the same height as you. If you don’t mind me asking would you be considered on large or small frame. Or I could ask hoe much you weigh. :4316: 

Also, are your feet flat on the ground at a stop. 

Wayne Johnson

I'm  205lbs  it would be best to check with your dealer but i just bought a used base with a ripped cover to send to Russell and it was from an earlier wet head. I believe they are all the same from 2014 up. Feet on the ground depends whether the seat is in the high or low position i usually run in the high position and i'm stretched but can touch

Wayne Johnson

Where in NY?  i will check once I have a zip code. I could meet you depending on where your located. What are your dimensions for fitment?

I’m in a rural area between Buffalo and Rochester New York my zip is 14477. Not sure about dimensions but I will talk to my BMW dealer today.. that would be great if we can meet someplace.

Wayne Johnson

USPS says 37.50 but guessed on the weight. Probably cheaper than meeting with price of gas. It would be three plus hours to a approximate halfway point. Let me know when you've done your research

I also ride with a sergeant seat currently. The passenger seat is stock which we hate. I have taken long trips with the sergeant with no problem being uncomfortable.. The thing is it’s about an inch too high for me when I’m at a stop. It’s uncomfortable not being able to put my feet flat on the ground. That’s why I’m looking for a new seat. If I did not have this problem with my current seat I would just purchase a sergeant passenger seat. ThY said,  When the seat you have is on the low setting can you sit on the bike at a stop with both feet flat on the ground. Thank you so much for your patience.