IGNORED

SOLD - FOR SALE Aerostich AD1 Pants 36R, 32 inseam- Black $259

bikelee

The AD-1 is a fully seam taped, unlined, HT500 Denier Nylon three layer GORE-TEX® jeans-cut pant, with full length separating side zips. The outside zippers have full length inner and outer weather flaps to help the pants go on and off fast and keep rain and wind out.

Other details include: A diamond gusset in the crotch for greater sitting comfort; An inner gusset behind the front fly which improves water resistance; The knees have a greater bend around a larger radius (than the Darien pant knees), allowing more freedom of movement. The Scotchlight® reflective ankle tab loop strips are radial, for a natural and secure adjustment around the calf and lower leg. The front pockets have hook and loop secured cover flaps so items inside are secure. (And you won't lose your change or bike keys when the pants are laid over the back of a chair…). A vertical zippered cargo pocket is on top of the right thigh and a horizontal opening pocket to the top of the left thigh. An Aerostich Money Belt (#1854) is included with these pants. Comes with knee armor.
I  wore them three times. Zero issues with the pants, I'm just clearing out my gear closet.I'm 5' 11", weigh 170 lbs, have a 34 inch waist and the pants fit well. When I'm sitting on the bike the length is perfect. 

$427.00 New    My price $259 plus conus shipping. 

I take Paypall F+F. If no F+F please add 3% for fees. Please no returns. Any questions please  PM or email  me at mishleon@msn.com. I appreciate your time and interest.

DSC00472[1].jpg

DSC00471[1].jpg

garrett_topham_new[1].jpg

• 2 weeks later...