IGNORED

100th Anniversary

Rinkydink

Visited my “local” (300 miles distant) BMW dealer yesterday to get warranty work and peruse a beautiful ‘22 blue RT premium. Never even saw the bike in person. They sold it one hour b4 I arrived. Just wondering if there is any info on what they will be releasing special to commemorate this 100 year milestone for 2023. Yes, I have the fever. 

• Like 1

If I don’t blow my little pile of savings on let’s see, a used Porsche, an F-150, a Yamaha Tenere 700, a new Tiger 1200 and oh yeah, the 2 door Bronco Badlands edition is pretty badass! :yes:

I do want to see the new 2023 R 1300 GS unmasked. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I guess I take it for granted that I have three (had four) dealerships within 40 miles of me. Three hundred miles kind of sucks in keeping a happy relationship going.

edit… not implying you don’t have a great relationship with your dealership.

Edited by TEWKS
Explaining my thoughts :-)
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Rinkydink said:

Visited my “local” (300 miles distant) BMW dealer yesterday to get warranty work and peruse a beautiful ‘22 blue RT premium. They sold it one hour b4 I arrived. Just wondering if there is any info on what they will be releasing special to commemorate this 100 year milestone for 2023. Yes, I have the fever. 

Where is this "local" dealer that you apparently like? Would like to know for future. Thanks

2 hours ago, Oldrider51 said:

Where is this "local" dealer that you apparently like? Would like to know for future. Thanks

Grassroots in Cape Girardeau, MO. Some of the nicest, knowledgeable, and honest dealers I’ve ever done business with. I have no affiliation whatsoever. Just a satisfied $$ spending customer. 

• Like 2

Thanks, lost the one in Bentonville a couple of years ago as you probably know. Try to do most work myself, but always good to know of a dealer someone is very satisfied with.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Oldrider51 said:

Thanks, lost the one in Bentonville a couple of years ago as you probably know. Try to do most work myself, but always good to know of a dealer someone is very satisfied with.

Yes, I always used Bentonville too.