IGNORED

For Sale 2019 K1600 B Grand America

roamin rickk

Up for sale is my beautiful 2019 Grand America with 10,736 miles on the clock. If you are reading this you probably know this bike with all of its BMW pedigree. She comes with great comfort, technology, dependability, looks and safety features you've come to expect from BMW. I bought this new ( left over ) in 4/2021 so at this time she still has over 2 yrs remaining on Factory Warrantee...so you can buy with confidence. She comes in Imperial Blue and is beautiful. This bike has been on only one ride...cross country. I took my time and broke the motor in correctly as instructed by dealer. Break in service was performed by dealership. Next scheduled service  ( as well as new Michelins ) performed at dealership in Tacoma WA. I have installed ILIUM WORKS rear guards, ILIUM WORKS body filler and shifter extension, Stubby antenna, Larger kickstand foot and Helmet Lid Lock. If I have trouble loading pics please contact me with your info and I can send pics from my phone directly. This bike is located in MA. This bike will not disappoint, I'm an adult rider and take very good care of my things. The pics that I will send you were taken the day I put her up for winter storage. Any questions feel free to text me @ 508-415-1533    only interested in hearing from serious buyers   Thanks for looking and happy trails   PRICE  $20,700.00

IMG_1393.JPG

IMG_2997.JPG

IMG_2995.JPG

• 1 month later...