IGNORED

bmwst flag

gottago

We used to race desert a lifetime ago and one way we had of finding our club members was a banner with club logo.

I was wondering if maybe the board had ever considered doing one for sale. I would be interested in buying one for rallies and such. And if not interested would it be objectable if I made one for us to use when we are at rallies or camping. You never know who you might run into. (You know women they just like to make things neat and tidy. grin.gif)

That was the idea behind the decals I designed for my camper in preparation for a weekend at the Superbike School. (With the permission of Leslie Edmonds.)

Unfortunately, I had to postpone the Superbike School until October because of a broken toe.

TugStickered.jpg

A closer look at the decoration:

BMWSportTouringCamperStickerSmall.jpg

(I made left and right versions...)

But a flag or banner is a good idea - it can be moved around more easily, and only deployed when it's appropriate.

G

Hmm,

Well, I've got the Harley, Suzuki, Jeep, Cadillac and Mercedes flags for whatever party or function we're having around this place. I could see buying a BMWSportTouring flag for sure!

Add me to the list.

AD

BMWSportTouringCamperStickerSmall.jpg

That's nice, Greg. However, I'd actually opt for something that's not model-specific. I thought this T-shirt design was really great:

Shirt.jpg

Maybe one of those images could be adapted to the idea of a flag.

Greg, how much did the big sticker for your truck cost you to make? I could use some for the trailer...

Bob - You couldn't afford it. ooo.gif

Actually - getting the thing cut wasn't too bad, but the BMWST.com licensing fee was astronomical! Maybe Leslie will cut you a deal...

(Just kidding, of course...)

Grins,

Greg

Joe Frickin' Friday
That's nice, Greg. However, I'd actually opt for something that's not model-specific.

I like having a bike for context. And with that in mind, I think a stylized silhouette of the R1100RT is appropriate, in that it defines the origin of the site that Carey Littel founded. thumbsup.gif

Lone_RT_rider
That's nice, Greg. However, I'd actually opt for something that's not model-specific.

I like having a bike for context. And with that in mind, I think a stylized silhouette of the R1100RT is appropriate, in that it defines the origin of the site that Carey Littel founded. thumbsup.gif

Mitch disagrees with Mike? Two moderators disagreeing? Isn't that like crossing the streams or something? grin.gifeek.gifdopeslap.gif

Shawn

I like having a bike for context. And with that in mind, I think a stylized silhouette of the R1100RT is appropriate, in that it defines the origin of the site that Carey Littel founded.

+1

I like this idea:

10nds3o.jpg

The Blairsville Witch

OMG! How many more ways can that picture be used? eek.gif That is just too funny. Poor guy is never going to live that down.

I like having a bike for context. And with that in mind, I think a stylized silhouette of the R1100RT is appropriate, in that it defines the origin of the site that Carey Littel founded.

+1

+2

+1

Agree.

+2

Actually - getting the thing cut wasn't too bad, but the BMWST.com licensing fee was astronomical! Maybe Leslie will cut you a deal...

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Archived