IGNORED

BMW Air flow gloves

drodg

Does anyone own a pair of BMW Airflow 2 gloves and do they run the same as a normal American sizes? I have found them at various sights around the internet but I am unsure of the sizing.

ShovelStrokeEd

Quality is nice but the leather is kinda thin. Mine wore out at the heel of the palm within a year. Another pair tore just in front of the bead around the entry to the glove. Now, keep in mind, I ride all year round doing between 30 and 40K a year so I might be a bit harder on gloves than average. I also have very thick hands and have to use XXL gloves and even there, it is a bit of effort to take them on and off.

My original AirFlow gloves were very comfortable but also wore out (tore) at the heal of the palm after 3 years.

I replaced the set with a pair of Revit Solar summer gloves.

I also like the BMW Rallye GS gloves (more comfortable), but the Revit offered slightly better protection than the others.

I didn't get a chance to try on Held's Fresh summer glove, but I'm a big fan of the Held Steve glove, so it would be a consideration if I could find a dealer who stocks them.

I noticed on Aerostitch's web sight they have a pair of summer gloves but are like $110.00. Thanks for the input.

Should you get the AirFlowII's get 'em on the small, tight side. The leather stretches quite a bit and then they're too big.

My original AirFlow gloves were very comfortable but also wore out (tore) at the heal of the palm after 3 years.

I replaced the set with a pair of Revit Solar summer gloves.

I also like the BMW Rallye GS gloves (more comfortable), but the Revit offered slightly better protection than the others.

I didn't get a chance to try on Held's Fresh summer glove, but I'm a big fan of the Held Steve glove, so it would be a consideration if I could find a dealer who stocks them.

just ordered a pair of the held fresh summer gloves. i'll report on them after month or so of florida summer riding. confused.gif

Archived