IGNORED

Merry Christmas

lawnchairboy

Maybe a little too comfortable here but, what the heck! :classic_blush: :classic_biggrin:

It’s the night before Christmas and all through the garage Santa sees you have motorcycles and yes one is a barge. A Harley, a Ducati, a BMW or two but you still ask me for more as if I were a fool!

You’ve been a good boy for that I have no doubt, but Patrick, you needn’t another motorcycle I can say that with some clout. I only have room for so many gifts is true and bringing you another bike wouldn’t be cool.

I bring you a gift that I know you can use but you must be careful because it’s easy to abuse. It’s the gift of good health and time to ride but there is a catch and you’ll have to decide. You can sit and want or take out a bike, I even arranged a sunny day for your two wheeled delight.

Take your gift and use it right because my sack of gifts is getting light, I have others to visit so I must take flight, Dasher and Dancer let’s go into the night!

I have a tire for Richard because he runs them thin. William wants brochures of adventure bikes that can win. Bill asked me for maps for which I’m confused because he knows every road that has ever been used. David in Texas misses his plane so I’ll bring him lots of days to ride with limited rain.

Well, Christmas 21 is just about done and the good children of the world who got their gifts are having fun. Even some BMWST folk got in on the score but now I must continue this journey and deliver some more!

Merry Christmas!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Smile 1
  • Haha 1

So, for tomarra', I made chocolate covered peanut butter balls,(I dunno why people don't like foxnews:dontknow:)......let me just say, I'd rather bake bread, as dem balls are messy to make.  Anyway, I'll probably flush out after eating two or three as there be plenty of sugar in them things.  Had to keep adding and adding the powered sugar to get the "dough" to be able to roll,....."add a little", ya, right, it was add alot.

Anyway, mine didn't turn out as purty as those, but lickin the mixer, they'll be tasty;)

• Like 1

Yeah, I saw that "no bake recipe" and thought for two minutes, but I recall messy goo on similar recipes I tried previously.

Mmmm, peanut butter.

1 minute ago, wbw6cos said:

Yeah, I saw that "no bake recipe" and thought for two minutes, but I recall messy goo on similar recipes I tried previously.

Mmmm, peanut butter.

Ya, roll them in 1" balls, no freakin' way, I didn't have a pan large nuff to put 1" balls on, so, they started small and went through puberty, so, there's some big balls on the pan.

• Haha 1

Nice looking treats! I made some Oreo Balls last week right before I tested positive for Covid. I can’t give the damn things away! :dontknow:

A12D57A3-3B36-4072-B6E9-720EC53D74AF.jpeg

36DF6F3B-9B4C-4D64-9912-81C3D9D26E90.jpeg

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Nice looking treats! I made some Oreo Balls last week right before I tested positive for Covid. I can’t give the damn things away! :dontknow:

People skeered of catching sumptin?, I'd take those, I don't turn down chocolate,....periodt

• Like 1

Corrected it for you. …Ya, roll them in 1" balls, no freakin' way, I didn't have a pan large nuff to put 1" balls on, so I deep fried them like a good Cajun would   Merry Christmas Roug. Glad to have virtually met you this year

• Smile 1
14 hours ago, Skywagon said:

Corrected it for you. …Ya, roll them in 1" balls, no freakin' way, I didn't have a pan large nuff to put 1" balls on, so I deep fried them like a good Cajun would   Merry Christmas Roug. Glad to have virtually met you this year

Hahaha,....didn't even think of that, but:18: