IGNORED

Where RTs Fear To Tread...The Video

bmweerman

Sorry, just couldn;t resist...

Also, shameless self-promotion here, If you happen to pick up a copy of this months Friction Zone magazine...Patti and I...and Black Beauty of course are in it.

Take Care....

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Any particular reason to include 2'30" of talking deer head? eek.gif

How is You Tube to work with? Any particular format you have to submit?

Well unless I'm mistaken that was me overdubbing the intro to the video... eek.gif

I thought it was funny dopeslap.gifgrin.gif

I take it you didn't find it amusing? I took my meds today grin.gif so if you didn't like it I can take it!

Too Much?

Not Funny?

You Tube is totally free and as far as I can tell they will accept just about any format! The only limit is 100MB upload size and nothing too sexual.

If my after school class does a good job they get half and hour of free internet time and they LOVE watching You Tube videos and I've yet to see anything on there that makes me feel like I need to block it....

BTW...my students don't think I'm funny either grin.gifgrin.gif

Dropping your brake line off at lunch and will get back to you with tracking number.

Oh and looking at the pix...new puppies???

But why all this chatter...everybody should be down at their local shop getting a copy of Friction Zone and reading our article blush.gifblush.gifcool.gif

Take Care.

Cameron

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Well unless I'm mistaken that was me overdubbing the intro to the video... eek.gif

Maybe the volume was part of my problem. I was watching it early this morning before my wife got out of bed and didn't want to wake her, so I had the sound down low.

And my mini pictured is actually 6 years old. She's still my baby though!

Maybe the volume was part of my problem. I was watching it early this morning before my wife got out of bed and didn't want to wake her, so I had the sound down low.

And my mini pictured is actually 6 years old. She's still my baby though!

Well it didn't come across well at work either volume wise.

I bought a $1500 pair of Mackies to mix on so I wouldn't have that problem....oh well...probably a Grammy for sound design is not in my future.

Nice pup...we like critters too.

they get half and hour

half an hour..

Geezzzz I are a college grrraduate!

Okay, but did you PASS the exit exam!! grin.gif

Shawnee Bill
they get half and hour

half an hour..

I r 1 2, I red it as an hour and a half tongue.gif

they get half and hour

half an hour..

Okay, but did you PASS the exit exam!! grin.gif

Good Question...and, this is off topic, but we just had a meeting about that...If the NoCal judge has his way we may be off the hook again! eek.gifdopeslap.gif

Let's see x= ummmmmmmm.....duuuuuuhhhhh ...oh to heck with it let's go ride!! grin.gif

Archived