IGNORED

We missed Torrey

ericfoerster

ericfoerster

We missed Torrey so we had to go ride. We took a short spin through New Mexico to keep me from getting cranky grin.gif

Here are a few snaps from the ride:

ax1.jpg

ax2.jpg

ax3.jpg

ax4.jpg

ax5.jpg

ax6.jpg

ax7.jpg

ax8.jpg

ax9.jpg

AdventurePoser

Yep, I missed it too...had to work on Saturday. bncry.gif

Well, there is always the fall meeting to look forward to!

Steve in So Cal

Steve in So Cal

Well, that explains it. I thought I had taken 5 minutes to run down to Brink's for onion rings at the wrong time, and missed your appearance!! cool.gif

It really was a sweet time, weather was better than I can remember, and the BBQ at Jamie's place was fantastic! LOTS of folks all in the same place, with puh-lenty of food. Perfect recipe for great memories. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

You folks WERE missed. How about September? clap.gif

I have not been through Torrey in 10 years. My reservation has been made at the Chuckwagon Lodge and confirmed. I am looking forward to meeting a bunch of you in September. Have an awesome summer. See you in the fall.

ax4.jpg

Uh, I've heard of satellite navigation, but, WOW! thumbsup.gif

Great pics. Glad you at least got to ride this weekend to console yourself. Like Steve, I was working. bncry.gif

Francois_Dumas

Wonderful photos Eric ! thumbsup.gif

Ummm.. I guessed I missed Torrey too then, did I ?? crazy.gif

Francois_Dumas

YOU, Sir, better get that bike out of the underground parking and start rolling !!! It's a LOOOONG way still wink.gif

keep me from getting cranky

Since we had to bag our Torrey plans due to a conspiracy of circumstances, I'm just about cranky enough to spout a blue streak that could make Eric Cartman blush.gif. Instead of a consolation ride, on Saturday I got to spend some quality time with my lawnmower (PTTR), trimmer (buzzes at all rpms), blower (surges), extension cord (range is too short) and garden hose (leaks). frown.gif

But, I hear there's a cure called "Gunnison."

Well, there is always the fall meeting to look forward to!

Steve in So Cal

Missed both of you guys. Great pics. Nothing says we have to wait until fall to go back. grin.gif Kind of like a make up day for those that missed out.

Lone_RT_rider
I sure missed everyone bncry.gif

Fall Torrey is on the list

I thought about fall Torrey. Being this far south now it's only an extra 100 miles to go south on I-40 and come up rather than go across I-70. With the new job I still won't have enough vacation time to cover anything by then. I will have 3 days max and even with a weekend I would have to pull an SS2K have dinner and then turn around and pull another SS2K to get back. It just aint gonna happen no matter how good the Russel day long is. frown.gif

Spring Torrey it is....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Mitch.....are you coming with? Or do I have to torture you with pics next year?

Shawn

Lone_RT_rider
Mitch.....are you coming with?

Yes.

Woooohooooooo!! The twin Opal Blue RT's will assault Torrey once more!

Shawn

Nothing says we have to wait until fall to go back. grin.gif Kind of like a make up day for those that missed out.

Oooooh, Torrey detention! grin.gif

"You've been a VERY bad boy, Principal Skinner!" clap.gif

Archived