IGNORED

The Line

MikeB60

My oldest son who served two tours in Afghanistan as a medic in a infantry platoon called yesterday and said " Dad, you have to see this."  It's the story of a platoon from SEAL team 7 and the Chief, Eddie Gallagher, who went before a Court martial for war crimes. Lots of interviews with the members from the platoon who accused him of the crime, tons of footage from their time in Mosel, the Secretary of the Navy, and interviews with Chief Gallagher. I'll leave out my thoughts on the verdict, no way to get into that discussion outside of Full Throttle. I thought it was well presented from both sides. You can find it on Apple + definitely worth a watch.

Edited by MikeB60
Spelling
  • Like 3

I remember getting pissed off that the Navy was going after Chief Gallagher for doing his job.  The Line brings those thoughts into question. Chief Gallagher  defiantly had a good defense team.  

John Ranalletta
39 minutes ago, MikeB60 said:

I remember getting pissed off that the Navy was going after Chief Gallagher for doing his job.  The Line brings those thoughts into question. Chief Gallagher  defiantly had a good defense team.  

It's confusing.  Watching the videos of his behaviors leads me to believe the accusers, but, they went up against a very successful PR campaign and a huge error by the prosecution and NCIS.  Can't wait to watch the last episode.  I'm not a Fox nor a CNN/MSBC fan.  I don't watch any of the political talk shows, but it's distressing to see how quick they were to champion Gallagher's cause without the facts.