IGNORED

Klim and Your Safety

Rinkydink

There has never been any type of issue with billing in today's electronic world.  Never.  :whistle:

Just set up auto-pay and you are good to go, right?

Riiiight.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Hosstage said:

How long before I have to pay a monthly fee to use my motorcycle or car

Don’t laugh. It’s one of the proposals being pushed in congress as a way of collecting an infrastructure road tax. Guess who?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Skywagon said:

Don’t laugh. It’s one of the proposals being pushed in congress as a way of collecting an infrastructure road tax. Guess who?

I was being only half facetious, I fully expect it to be tried by manufacturers and government entities at some point.

1 minute ago, Hosstage said:

I was being only half facetious, I fully expect it to be tried by manufacturers and government entities at some point.

Without having this post scooted to Full Throttle…

The global tax for corporations will obviously “trickle down” to consumers. The corporations will NOT be paying it. 

• Like 1

Marketing ploy. Pay $400 plus sub fees, or, pay $800 and vest always works.

Either way I wouldn't buy it because of their scheme. 

• Plus 1 2
8 minutes ago, Bud said:

Either way I wouldn't buy it because of their scheme. 

Im with you Bud....don't trick me..I'm old.  

My wifes Iphone was swollen up with the phone separating this morning.  Googled and Apple'd everything I could find.  Apple and others say Lithium battery is the cause.  Schedule an appointment to replace battery.  Apple tells me they need $40 to do diagnosis and the battery and install along with diagnosis is $200 (battery only $55) and they would have to send it off for two weeks as too dangerous to do in the store.  Might cause a fire..  Took it to one of those you crack it we fix it stores.  Total Bill and 10 minutes later....$55.  No charge for work just the battery.  I bought the guy lunch next door to his business.

• Like 2

We had a heating co. come out to do a checkup on our furnace, had a coupon. Turns out, no tools, just pictures of stuff, like the filter that was good, the AC condenser which was good, and then the big hard sell of a monthly fee in case something goes wrong we are near the top of the response list. Not that the monthly fee covers anything, no warranty, no scheduled maintenance. Nope, just gives us a better spot on the list.

Get the f out of my house.

• Like 1

How about that $1093 Amazon charge for a new Apple computer.  They were willing to take the charge off if I just gave them my name, address, and Amazon account info.  Sure as I put the phone down and say I will just go grab that info. :4322:

If it wasn't for spam calls, I wouldn't get many a day.

• Haha 1