IGNORED

Stich Revisited

TEWKS

Choosy Mothers Choose Stich. 

Some retro funny for ya right there. ;) I realize this is a regurgitated topic (sounds inviting) but I’m almost sure I found my new color combo this time. I think, well maybe, IDK…:dontknow: :classic_biggrin: A Tan & Black jacket with Black & Black pants. Gotta get this right because it’s no doubt going to be my last riding outfit if the build quality is anything like my first outfit.

F267ACC8-9CFA-4295-AAA8-156F65DCD01E.jpeg

4D08EC67-D128-44C1-AB76-AA702027DE5E.jpeg

• Plus 1 1

I might send my pants to them for a refurbish if it’s cost effective. A couple new zipper pulls, new armor and change the ballistics from grey to black. They’re in much better shape than my jacket, which is still functional but the pocket Velcro has given up sticking. It’s a big cha-ching for sure.

• Like 1

Bought my Darian jacket used several years ago.  Great jacket but it's really about done for. All of the goretex tape is gone and it's leaking. I suspect they could repair is but with shipping and the cost of repair not sure it would be worth it. Finally found a used 1 piece my size on ebay. Lucked out, it really looks almost new. I even) I even like the color 

20210919_110929.jpg

• Like 2
10 hours ago, TEWKS said:

I might send my pants to them for a refurbish if it’s cost effective. A couple new zipper pulls, new armor and change the ballistics from grey to black. They’re in much better shape than my jacket, which is still functional but the pocket Velcro has given up sticking. It’s a big cha-ching for sure.

If it's just the Velcro that's the issue, I'm sure that can be replaced by the manufacturer for relatively cheap. They could go thru and tweek any other issues. Unless it's really worn out, then probably not worth it. Unless of course just an excise to buy new....

I have and old classic Harley leather jacket almost thirty years old I still wear on the bike (no textile jacket yet) that will be sent in this winter for new zipper pulls (basically new zippers), get a few seams re-sewed, and I plan to hand that down to one of the grandkids or great grandkids when I'm done with it in another thirty years.

Or sell it to American Pickers for ridiculous money.

• Like 1