IGNORED

Special request

Steve1962

I received this pm [ although not on this site ] .........

Hi Steve

Hope you don't mind me contacting you. I was browsing the web and stumbled across your lovely pictures...

I'm a journalist for RiDE magazine and we run a section of the mag called readers rides: whereby we feature favourite ride out routes/pictures as sent in by our readers.

I was just hoping you'd be able to do one for us? All we'd need are some step by step directions of your favourite route. The start/finish point. Approx distance/time it takes to ride. And some lovely pictures to illustrate it.

In return for your hard work, we'll send you a brand new set of Dunlops for your trouble.

Interested?

Best wishes

Emma Franklin

Staff Writer

RiDE Magazine

emma.franklin@emap.com

Watch this space .............. when the weather improves I'll be back out on the road with the bike and camera again !!

Steve

Firefight911

That's cool! Congratlations. I better get your autograph quick, before the value goes through the roof!

We're not worthy . . . . . !!!!! dopeslap.gif

Keep us posted and congratulations!

Phil,

Thanks ..... all I gotta do now is learn how to write properly !!!

Steve

Nice one Steve thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif,

Your eye for a picture has obviously caught thier eye, and with RiDe being one of the more 'grown up' bike mags that is morekudos to you - but tell them to keep the Dunlops and stick out for a pair of Conti Road Attacks - I love those tyres grin.gif

Andy thumbsup.gif

Andy,

I already contacted the lady ............. I would have to settle for the Dunlops , as they are the sponsors .

Out and about this weekend ??

Steve

i get that mag and read that section. don't worry about the writing as they'll edit the hell out of it. congrats and let us know what issue.

Firefight911
Andy,

I already contacted the lady ............. I would have to settle for the Dunlops , as they are the sponsors .

Out and about this weekend ??

Steve

Settle for? Easy there turbo! grin.gif Have them drop ship them to my house. As a former Dunlop sponsored rider and participant in the Dunlop Drivers Cup, that them there's fightin' words!!!

D220's in 120/70/17 and 180/55/17 thanks! My R1200ST will love them!

All of the above was in jest, of course!

Archived