IGNORED

Panier Protection

TSConver

Anyone have a suggestion on clear vinyl protectors for the paniers to help prevent boot scuffs and the like?  Wondering if anyone offers a kit before I call up my local wrap guy and see about getting them clear wrapped.

Snider's Paint Guard: Works for me. Cut to fit and apply. Save the 'peeled off' backer as a template for next time.

28 minutes ago, GordonB said:

Snider's Paint Guard: Works for me. Cut to fit and apply. Save the 'peeled off' backer as a template for next time.

Looks like they may be out of business

I wondered about that same thing a while back.   I found THIS online, but thought it was just a little too pricey and moved on.  I forgot about this until your query.  I may do a little more searching on the world wide web to see what I can come up with.  Really, just the top parts need to be protected on my bike, not all of the side cases.   Quite a few search results were about protective film for the headlight.   Well, I already have one in place from THIS GUY!

Please post something if you find anything worthy.

Check an automotive wrap company or an automotive detailing place, or maybe even a custom hotrod place - they will all probably have access to a thick, clear, plastic they can easily install for you. I got it done many years ago and its saved my side cases many times. 

Jim