IGNORED

Two bike drop bed ramp less trailer for sale

easybiker

Two bike drop bed trailer for sale 

This is a dual purpose drop bed easy load motorcycle trailer. A ramp less trailer. You can now easily load your motorcycles on the trailer without dealing with any ramps or gates.  No more worries of dropping your bike or getting hurt when you are loading your bike on the trailer. Let the shocks do the work for you, dropping the bed to allow for easy loading.  Just drive it right on the trailer and into the chock. Want to haul furniture, appliances, lawn mowers or other items?  Our removable chocks allow for more floor space converting the drop bed easy load trailer for utility use.  This ramp less two-in-one Drop Bed Easy Load Trailer gives you the convenience of a motorcycle and a utility trailer all in one.

This trailer only has only 3000 miles on it. Used it once to haul 2 bikes to Wyoming. Will handle 2 dressers or one trike. Has 3 Condor chocks, stone guard and storage box. This trailer new would cost about $5000.00. Builder is already out 1 year on new builds. Will sell for $3,750.00. Trailer is in NE Ohio. Trailer was always stored in my storage unit out of the weather. Trailer is 5 X 9 with 3500 Lbs. suspension. If you would like to see more PIC’s and videos on how it works you can go to the dealer’s web page. https://www.klingertrailer.com/

Age has caught up with me and must quit riding.

Email easybiker2u@aol.com

I accept PayPal.

Trailer.jpg

TRL 3.jpg

Trl 2.jpg

TRL 3.jpg

Trl 2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It will handle two GSA. I do remove the cans for loading to give me more room to tie down. You can then put them back on or leave them off. It is your choice. The chocks are staggered so bikes will not touch during transport.