Torrey Fall 2021?

W8NONU

I attended the  fall Torrey gathering back in 2006.  Quite a bit of time has passed since then and I’m ready to get back into travel mode.  Will there be a Fall Torrey 2021?

thanks,

W8NONU (Still in Tulsa, OK)

chrisolson
1 hour ago, W8NONU said:

Will there be a Fall Torrey 2021?

Yes there will...last full weekend in September

Austin's Chuckwagon once again is "home" but it tends to fill up early and hotels in Torrey also seem to fill around the time we are there .... so if you're thinking about it , you might want to investigate reservations now.

6 minutes ago, chrisolson said:

Yes there will...last full weekend in September

Austin's Chuckwagon once again is "home" but it tends to fill up early and hotels in Torrey also seem to fill around the time we are there .... so if you're thinking about it , you might want to investigate reservations now.

Thanks for the info.  I’m looking forward to another Torrey event. 

On 6/27/2021 at 12:35 PM, Whip said:

I have missed you my friend.

It would be great to see ya again.

Hi Whip, didn’t think you would remember me after this much time.  Torrey and Hill Country rides with you and your wife were fun.  I’m working on getting out to Torrey.  Time and logistics are no problem, just some nagging health issues.  It’ll be good to see you guys again.  

• Like 1

Reservations have been made.  Chuckwagon was full so we’ll be a few minutes away, but close enough for all the festivities. 

• Like 1
mrduck

I’m IN……and there will be “The Usual Suspects” leaving So Cal on Thursday, overnight in Mesquite, then on to Torrey Friday.
Anybody else care to join us you’re more than welcome, several meet up stops along the way……..

Gonna be another good one

Don J

• Like 3
longjohn
4 hours ago, mrduck said:

I’m IN……and there will be “The Usual Suspects” leaving So Cal on Thursday, overnight in Mesquite, then on to Torrey Friday.
Anybody else care to join us you’re more than welcome, several meet up stops along the way……..

Gonna be another good one

Don J

Wait ‘til we getcha on the burr trail!😄

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be dropping into Torrey 9/23 from Park City UT.  How can I find out about joining in the festivities?

chrisolson

44 minutes ago, GSJOE said:

I'll be dropping into Torrey 9/23 from Park City UT.  How can I find out about joining in the festivities?

All you have to do is stop by the Chuckwagon which is "home base" for many of the participants ... Some folks, myself included, do arrive on Thursday.  Most folks will be hanging out in the parking lot or around cabin #9 .  Just introduce yourself ...

Torrey is mostly an unstructured event .  There is no official schedule or sign up or official ride route, etc.  Usually small groups go their own way.   Just ask around and see where folks are heading and in most cases an additional rider is easily accommodated.