IGNORED

How to pair Cardo to tft

2wheeler

I searched and only found one thread on this, was not helpful.  I imagine there are others...

I have a 2019 GSA and am trying to follow the process in the manual, first pair phone, then riders helmet then passenger helmet.  I can pair my phone, but it never recognizes my helmet - pack talk slim!  I've watched at least 3 hours of youtube videos, poured over the crappy 'getting started' instructions all to no avail.  We leave tomorrow for the rally and I'd really like to hear my wife, gps and music.

I have the latest firmware on the Cardo units and had my dealer update the bike software yesterday.  HELP!

John Ranalletta
1 hour ago, 2wheeler said:

I searched and only found one thread on this, was not helpful.  I imagine there are others...

I have a 2019 GSA and am trying to follow the process in the manual, first pair phone, then riders helmet then passenger helmet.  I can pair my phone, but it never recognizes my helmet - pack talk slim!  I've watched at least 3 hours of youtube videos, poured over the crappy 'getting started' instructions all to no avail.  We leave tomorrow for the rally and I'd really like to hear my wife, gps and music.

I have the latest firmware on the Cardo units and had my dealer update the bike software yesterday.  HELP!

I have an earlier generation Cardo so not much help but I don't understand what you've written.

1. Pair phone 1st.
  2. Then rider's helmet (do you mean the Cardo unit on your helmet?)
  3. Then passenger's helmet
  4. "Never recognizes my helmet - pack talk slim"   What is this?  Is this the same as #2?

AFAIK, you'd have the Cardo helmet unit which is the "rider's helmet", the gps, the phone (or music player) and the pillion Cardo unit.  If it pairs with the gps, the pillion and the phone/music player, you've paired with everything.  If the Cardo PackTalk Slim is on your helmet, that unit can't "pair" to itself.

image.png.016dc9aca16545fb065fb191e00d0e69.png

Is there a Cardo unit in the system besides the rider's and pillion's Cardo PackTalk Slim units?

I've been thinking about upgrading and am curious.  Hope you work it out.

• Like 1