IGNORED

Navi Lock by Oldtimer

Dreamer

Hi, to prevent taking the nav 6 of the bike when I am at a fuel station i ordered a nav lock system from Oldtimer in Slovenia.
Anyone any experience with that system?

Installed 2 yr ago. Work great...did 5 installs & had to file the plunger a 2 of them so they slid easy into the lock position.

Michiganr80rt

I installed the OldTimers system about a month ago. It works. If you have the Sirrius antenna you need to move the antenna to the Oldtimers unit and remove the BMW mount for the antenna.

I ordered the Oldtimers lock in December, it arrived in late February. It seems like there were some delays in international postal systems due to covid. 

Wunderlich sells the same unit (or a remarkably dead-on copy).  WunderlichUSA.com is the only source of which I'm aware for U.S. purchase (Wunderlich Germany's website won't sell to a U.S. purchaser).  

Nothing is inexpensive at Wunderlich USA, but if there is a problem I'd rather deal with the U.S. distributor that a Slovenian seller (nothing against Slovenia, just referring to the potential difficulties associated with dealing with a company far across the pond).  Also avoids the cost of cross-Atlantic shipping and clearing U.S. customs/import fees.