IGNORED

Housekeeping for Driftin’ - SW Wisconsin, June 10-13

This is all going to be pretty informal, but it would help to have a rough idea of who’s attending. The information on the get-together is here: 

If you are thinking of joining us, please take a minute or two and let us know by filling out the registration form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvh843YAvGbgxDL8F-4DWKT_tE0wQ3-b-noxn0gT9kjGcjfQ/viewform

As a reminder, this is a no-charge event, and for those of you who want to be at the epicenter of all the action (if you could call it that), we can accommodate a dozen or so campers on our lawn.  Just be prepared to be visited by a 110-lb. golden retriever during your slumber. Possibly a few coyotes or maybe a bobcat. 😁 

I’m going to rent a porta-potty, buy some coffee, soft drinks, and beer, and figure out some sort of food for Saturday night. If you’d like to toss a few bucks in the kitty to help defray the costs, I’d appreciate it (but by no means required). Having a headcount will help me in the planning process. Any amount that’s tossed into the collection plate in excess of actual costs will be donated to BMWST for operating expenses.

Finally, COVID...people seem to be somewhere on the spectrum between “I’m done with all this” and “Still feeling a little freaked out.” Most of the social interaction will be outdoors or in our shed (“The Barn”) which, in medical terminology, has a whole buncha airflow. There will be places for hand washing and a few bottles of sanitizer. If you want to wear a mask, go for it. If you’re sick, plan on coming next time. 

Here’s the attendance list as of today. I’ll update this from time to time:

BDCCBBD1-CB5C-4075-9C43-579E0FC8DCE6.jpeg.efd14f6a9919738172c747674e4d54be.jpeg

John Ranalletta
41 minutes ago, Mike said:

This is all going to be pretty informal, but it would help to have a rough idea of who’s attending. The information on the get-together is here: 

If you are thinking of joining us, please take a minute or two and let us know by filling out the registration form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvh843YAvGbgxDL8F-4DWKT_tE0wQ3-b-noxn0gT9kjGcjfQ/viewform

As a reminder, this is a no-charge event, and for those of you who want to be at the epicenter of all the action (if you could call it that), we can accommodate a dozen or so campers on our lawn.  Just be prepared to be visited by a 110-lb. golden retriever during your slumber. Possibly a few coyotes or maybe a bobcat. 😁 

I’m going to rent a porta-potty, buy some coffee, soft drinks, and beer, and figure out some sort of food for Saturday night. If you’d like to toss a few bucks in the kitty to help defray the costs, I’d appreciate it (but by no means required). Having a headcount will help me in the planning process. Any amount that’s tossed into the collection plate in excess of actual costs will be donated to BMWST for operating expenses.

Finally, COVID...people seem to be somewhere on the spectrum between “I’m done with all this” and “Still feeling a little freaked out.” Most of the social interaction will be outdoors or in our shed (“The Barn”) which, in medical terminology, a ton of airflow. There will be places for hand washing and a few bottles of sanitizer. If you want to wear a mask, go for it. If you’re sick, plan on coming next time. 

Here’s the attendance list as of today. I’ll update this from time to time:

BDCCBBD1-CB5C-4075-9C43-579E0FC8DCE6.jpeg.efd14f6a9919738172c747674e4d54be.jpeg

Mike,

I see my doppelganger, the Idiot, is attending, too!

Dave_in_TX
5 hours ago, John Ranalletta said:

Mike,

I see my doppelganger, the Idiot, is attending, too!

Same for me!

2 hours ago, Dave_in_TX said:

Same for me!

The rider so nice, he registered twice.