IGNORED

SOLD - FS: Aerostich Roadcrafter 44s/40s

BobW03

This set is for sale from Tewksbury, Ma and price is 325.00 for suit plus bibs and forward leaning elipse; shipped to the lower 48 states. Jacket is 44S which would be equivalent to a mens sport coat of 42S with room for fleece or heated liner. Pants are 40S which would be good for a 36" jeans which would be worn under the pants. Bibs allow use of the pants as a stand-a-lone or unzipped to the jacket. This would be good for a rider of 5'5" to 5' 7" with an inseam of 29" 

It has served me well through the years all around the Northeast, but I have 'outgrown ' it.  I never played in the dirt, I am just a street rider.

No tears and all zippers work well including the pulls. Armor inserts were replaced about 5 years ago when I sent the suit to Aerostich to verify and clean. The reflectives are showing signs of wear and the top velcro inside the jacket for attaching the backpad is missing; I am keeping the backpad for my next 'Stich'.  I just washed the suit using Nikwax cleaner followed by Nikwax water repellent.

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_0117.JPG

IMG_0122.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG

IMG_0115.JPG

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...