IGNORED

### 2020 RT Farkles 2 Video ###

Motor32

Nice hiway pegs.

Haha, I used that foam pipe insulation to make improved economy class arm rest covers cut into a couple of 6-8 inch segments.  When I was working there was a period where I flew to customer locations a few times a month and found that the underside of my forearms would get sore/bruised and my third and four fingers on both hands would often get tingly numb. The insulation for a 1 1/4 OD pipe worked great to provide cushiony comfort.   More than one flight attendant commented that they were going to make some for themselves, and if it happen to be my last leg to home I just gave them to them as a pack of that insulation was good for as many as I needed in my carrier.

1 hour ago, Paul De said:

Nice hiway pegs.

Haha, I used that foam pipe insulation to make improved economy class arm rest covers cut into a couple of 6-8 inch segments.  When I was working there was a period where I flew to customer locations a few times a month and found that the underside of my forearms would get sore/bruised and my third and four fingers on both hands would often get tingly numb. The insulation for a 1 1/4 OD pipe worked great to provide cushiony comfort.   More than one flight attendant commented that they were going to make some for themselves, and if it happen to be my last leg to home I just gave them to them as a pack of that insulation was good for as many as I needed in my carrier.

Great minds think alike, as I've also used them for arm and knee rests on planes, cars and office chairs, anytime something is uncomfortable they're my go to option. The possibility's are endless.

Steve