IGNORED

Pat, you ready to move to the Cove?

Rougarou

This house the owner would move his horse fence around the front yard so as not to have to cut it much.

This house the owner would restore old cars.  I once saw the General Lee in front of the man cave and just before being put on the market, a early bronco was on a rotisserie

Near 35 Acres,....with a house and some of those rooms remind me of that seen at the end of the movie "Roadhouse"

11 hours ago, Rougarou said:

I once saw the General Lee in front of the man cave and just before being put on the market

Oh, now I’m really regretting not stopping the other day to snap a pic of a General Lee at a local used car lot in town. It wasn’t a hack job either, very nicely done. :thumbsup: 

49 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Oh, now I’m really regretting not stopping the other day to snap a pic of a General Lee at a local used car lot in town. It wasn’t a hack job either, very nicely done. :thumbsup: 

That house is on a very quiet stretch of road.

The horse house, that road is decently busy for "country living", but, there be 20 acres behind it for "getting away from it all" and two fairly large garages, one below grade, so cool in the summer.

• Like 1

Again thanks for pointing them out!

They all appear to be peaceful living. :thumbsup: I think three more years on the FD up here and a loose end or two to tie up might have me chipping at the roots. 

• Smile 1
  • 3 weeks later...