IGNORED

Nav IV

PastorJay

I saw online that the navigator six has an app which is about your bike. I don't have that app. Does it not come with all navigator IV?

I think it has to do more with the year of your bike.  I don't think that option started until the 2017 model.  My 2015 doesn't have it.  But plug my NAV IV into her bike, it has it.

• Like 1

The "My Motorcycle" app is on the Nav V and VI, I don't know about the Nav IV. It's only visible on wethead GS models until I think 2016, starting in 2017 it would show up on the K1600 and the rest of the wetheads too. It was a hardware issue I believe, the data existed but couldn't be sent to the Nav.

I had a Nav V, rode my 2012 K1600 to the dealer to demo an RT and a GS. Installed it in a 2015 RT, looked just like on the K1600. Finished that ride, transferred it to the 2015 GS - boom, there it was! Finished the demo, put the Nav back on the K1600 for the ride home - gone. Clearly the Nav knew what bike it was on, whether it supported the app, and displayed it or not depending on whether it was supported.