IGNORED

MOTO GP SPOILER *************

lawnchairboy

lawnchairboy
Spoiler

Moto GP 4/4 MOTO 3  unbelievable Moto 3.  A sixteen year old kid in braces won STARTING FROM PIT LANE.

• Like 1
Bill_Walker
Spoiler

And MotoGP rookie Jorge Martin qualified on pole in only his second race, and led for most of the race!  Another one to watch.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
chrisolson

MotoGP still full of drama

Spoiler

As Whip referenced, arm pump took Fabio out of a sure win to 13th... turning the win over to Jack Miller.   Not to take away Miller's efforts.  Before Fabio began falling back, Jack maintained a respectable 2nd not letting Fabio disappear.  Sad for Fabio, but a nice win for "Thriller Miller".

Moto3 entertaining as usual with an upcoming star who (presupposing no injuries) might be a MotoGP star in the not too distant future.  

Spoiler

Pedro Acosta is obviously a great talent ... hopefully he can transition into the heavier and waaaay more powerful Moto2 and Moto3 bikes .

• 4 weeks later...

Well it was an interesting race. I’m sure you know one of the GP 3 riders was killed in GP Q2. It’s on the GP website at the very end of Q2. Clock had expired. GP did a nice dedication and you could tell many of the riders were shaken. 
Godspeed Jason.. you were too young to pass

Mugello was a crucial win for Quartararo, That win could be the start of a championship run, still a lot of races to go though. 
I was sorry to see Bagnaia crash out, I’m a fan of the red bikes.

Zarco is really impressive this year, he’s hanging right in there.

Seems like Marq is still working on his comeback still, good luck with that.

Great season so far.