IGNORED

Attachment quota reached

Chris, I have no idea how it happened :classic_biggrin: (ya I do) but it appears I’ve reached the limit.

Is there a way to delete some of the unwanted so I can continue with the wanted? 

Thanks! 

6 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Chris, I have no idea how it happened :classic_biggrin: (ya I do) but it appears I’ve reached the limit.

Is there a way to delete some of the unwanted so I can continue with the wanted? 

Thanks! 

LOL , yeah we thought 1/2 gig of storage would be sufficient for attachments ... IIRC gallery image limitations are separate.

I can temporarily enable it so you can delete any of your attachments, but doing so will leave a broken link where ever they appeared ... so determining the "unwanted" might be a bit of a problem ... particularly in any volume to make a difference.

If you feel like at least looking , do an edit of your post above and then in the attachment panel ...click on "insert other media"

701238971_ScreenShot2021-03-23at1_00_37PM.thumb.png.13af3d30015137898a310918765f0783.png

and then "insert existing attachment"

1883972247_ScreenShot2021-03-23at1_21_33PM.png.946f8ecd9bc8722d5367e582f33eaa7c.png

and it will open up with thumbnails of all of your attachments.  I haven't enabled delete capability, but you can see whats there and size and the potential fallout of going that way.

I think a better solution is I can create a special "heavy attachment" member group with increased limits with you as its charter member. :5146:

23 minutes ago, chrisolson said:

I think a better solution is I can create a special "heavy attachment" member group with increased limits with you as its charter member. :5146:

It almost sounds like I can consider this a win. ;) Filled the basket first? :dontknow: :classic_biggrin:

Thanks Chris, I’ll check out your suggestion.

17 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Thanks Chris, I’ll check out your suggestion.

You can PM me with any updates

• Like 1