IGNORED

Ramona, CA March 26-28

Graydude and I have put together the most basic of get togethers.  Initially I had thought we'd try Wickenburg, but motel prices, availability and distance to food and beverages were all issues.  So...we scoped out Ramona, CA, and that will be a better fit in all ways.  Ramona Valley Inn, (760) 789-6433, is the place.  Call and make your own reservations.  Nothing is being held under or for BMWST.  There were plenty of rooms available when I checked with them.  Todd is working on riding routes.  Check in on Friday afternoon, ride Saturday, bug out Sunday.  

Looking forward to seeing the usual suspects as well as any fresh faces. 

• Thanks 1

I was just down last mo. I went thru the San Gabriels and the San Bernardinos and idyllwild then stayed the night in hemet, before heading south the next day. 243 and 74 were a real treat as I hadn’t been on them in several yrs. it was cold heading out of hemet, but by the time I got to Anza borrego it warmed up some. I went up palomar and stayed the night in Ramona. The road from Ramona to Escondido was another treat as it was new to me. Scenic and curvy, tho a bit busy. 

Looking down into Anza borrego 

2B2FC5EF-2850-4765-A3A0-E36CED2FC903.thumb.jpeg.7694a86e16869c87fa3678ff2a5f21bd.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1