IGNORED

Buell

TestPilot

Always pulled for Buell . I grew up in the same small town as Erik just a few miles down the road . In junior high I was dirt riding with a friend and we came across another kid that had crashed and laying  beside his wrecked bike. My buddy stayed as I went to get help. When I got back the rider was up and walking but still a little shook up. They ended taking him to the hospital were he was deemed O.K. Found out in a few days that it was Erik. Not famous at that point so it just another kid in the neighborhood that liked to ride. There were a lot of us that did . Never forget it , as that was my first ride on my new AJS 250

• Like 1

The article gets one thing wrong. Prior to HD taking over Buell, it was Buell Motor Company. HD closed that company and reopened as Buell Motorcycle Company. Probably done to avoid any liability for the previous motorcycles. 

I know because my paychecks said Buell Motor Company.

As per the article, Erik is not involved with this.

I knew Erik had sold and moved on. From my understanding , he is working in the electric motorcycle field . For some reason the link won't open for me

• 3 weeks later...

Whatever, it is nice to see a focused sport motorcycle offering being made in the US. We shall see,  it seems what ales the motorcycle industry is enthusiasts. Hope they are adequately capitalized and do a credible job of putting the Buell name back on the street