IGNORED

Autocom Solutions?

Heck

Anyone know what it takes to set up 4 input devices on a Pro-7? I currently have a radar detector and GPS thru the red splitter on aux-2 and satellite radio on the music input. (not to mention bike to bike active) all working well. Thing is, I need a cell phone input in addition to all this....(Please dont ask why- I have done enough of that already). The question I guess is if there is a way to daisy chain another splitter to get the additional input, or if there is another way to do it...

All help greatly appreciated!!! cool.gif

Thanks!

Don't use anything but Autocom parts. I worked for the US importer for two years. What you currently have is a part 56 (all red splitter) and it's plugged into the aux port. What you need is a part 58 (which will be an all black splitter) Simply umplug the 56 from the Autocom plug in the new part 58. Then plug the 56 in to side B of the 58. Side A of the 58 is for your cell phone. You will need the specific adapter for your cell phone unless you still have the provided one (one should have come with your Autocom) which will work with most Samsung, LG and older Motorolas. Check with your local Autocom dealer if you need an adapter. These splitters are specifically designed to work for the appropriate devices. Other generic splitters might work, or they will cause other issues so I don't recommend them! Any other questions please feel free to let me know.

P.S. I have to change my signature, I am not affiliated with TopGear accessories, I am just giving information based on my vast knowledge of thier products and configuration.

Thanks Bryan and Tom....I figured it would be a straightforward fix. Glad to see you back on the forum Tom- Hope you are feeling better.. clap.gifclap.gif

Heck

Archived