IGNORED

Looking for a Room/Roomate POST HERE. Also post here before canceling your room

Indy Dave

Rooms at Maggie Valley Creekside are all booked. As of today, the Apt option still available. It has two bedrooms, each with a single queen bed. Maybe a couple riders looking for lodging can go in together and snag that. Post here if you have an interest in sharing the apt.

Please post here if you're in need of a room or room share, OR if you have to cancel. Please post here before you cancel, so another in our group can assume your reservation.

• Like 1

The apartment is too expensive for me but if someone cancels a standard two queen bedroom please let me know before you contact the  motel and I will take it

We can transfer it to my name thank you

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A little late to the party but I would like to make START if I can get a room. If anyone is needs to cancel a room please contact me first so we can just transfer it to my name. 

I will have had both my Covid vaccine shots but the end of February and would consider rooming with someone who also has had their vaccine shots. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I snagged the apartment room at the Creekside with two separate bedrooms. One of the rooms became available if anybody is scrambling to find lodging.

Wednesday - Saturday checking out Sunday.

Rate will be half charge. 

Let me know here or through a PM. 

Thanks! 

I have to give up my single queen room at Creekside Lodge as my moms health is failing. 
It’s reserved from 4/21 - 4/25  total $439.56

message me if interested

• Sad 2