IGNORED

2021 Unrally Room update

graydude

I was able to work with the lodge and trade some of the higher end rooms for the less expensive.  Here is what was just offered to us:

2 King Rooms with two Fireplaces and a View $195/night
3 Standard King Rooms with a Fireplace $161/night
4 King Rooms with a Fireplace and a View $169/night

These will be first come first served.  Hopefully it will allow more folks to join us.  Call the lodge at 805-927-4200.  Our code is BMW motorcycle club.

I received a current list of rooms reserved for our event for this year.  There were ten names that were on the last roster I had from the lodge and the current one.  I've reached out to those ten people via email to check their status.  If you did not receive an email from me today you should be good.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
CoarsegoldKid

No email from you Todd.  So I must be good to go.  I reserved a room for a few nights for 2020.  It's been so long I don't even know how many nights. 

1 hour ago, CoarsegoldKid said:

No email from you Todd.  So I must be good to go.  I reserved a room for a few nights for 2020.  It's been so long I don't even know how many nights. 

1 hour ago, CoarsegoldKid said:

Call the lodge Joe to confirm they have your current CC info

I signed up for this event and paid my fees last year. Unfortunately I won't make it this year, so please put my fees towards beer for the folks that can attend. Enjoy!