IGNORED

Tire merchant recommendation.

JMitchell

Thank you,  Good prices and looks to have a good selection too.  Sent them an email and asked for their recommendation.  

I currently have the Michelin Pilot series tire.  

Have any of you had any experience with the Avon Spirit tires?

On 1/20/2021 at 10:39 PM, JMitchell said:

Any recommendations on a merchant to support purchasing a new set of Michelin 2CT pilot power tires.

Thank you,

John

Morning John

It kind of depends on where you are located at. 

A good number of on-line tire sellers do not stock many motorcycle tires (they just can't stock all the variations) so most just take your money then drop ship to you from a local-to-you tire wholesaler (it's Tucker Rocky) in my area. 

I can order from 6 different on-line tire sellers (at the best price I can find) & I will get the very same tire from the very same Tucker Rocky warehouse delivered to my door. 

Probably not an option for many of you, but I buy from my local independent shop because I need him around for at least the next twenty years. If it costs a few extra dollars, I'm ok with that. He gives fair prices, does good work for me, and if I have a tire problem, he takes care of it.

• Like 1

I would like to buy local too.  But I live on the Big Island of Hawaii.  Some what limited.  Thank you for the recommendations.  Will check with rocky mountain today.  Have not heard back form American motor tire.

JM

• Like 1

Rocky Mountain ATVMC worked out great.  Good Customer service and quick delivery.  Ended up getting the Metzeler Roadtec Z8 tire.

JM