IGNORED

Air-Flow seat covers

RandyShields

I had not heard of these covers until now. I saw a seat that was upholstered with this type of fabric several years ago, and I was immediately impressed. Unfortunately, the owner wasn't around, so I couldn't ask how well it works. At only 8mm thick, it won't make much of a difference in seat height, which is important to me. Waiting to hear comments from others.

From a review:

Throughout Overland Magazine’s illustrious history, we’ve been determined to review products with complete honesty after a period of genuine testing. That warts ‘n’ all approach means we’ve never had reason to use the word “faultless” – until now.

Sourcehttps://overlandmag.com/features/cool-covers-seat-cover/

I'm often a sucker for a sale, so I just ordered one. Should be here in a week or so.

Selden, thanks for the additional Overland review.  And glad to see that they have a shipping site in the US, since they are based in South Africa.  Because these are most beneficial in the hot weather, I asked if I could order one now and delay the start of the 30 day return clock until it warms up, but they declined.  So I will probably wait a bit to order one. Like you , I am all about trying new products and gizmos; looking forward to you review.

Note this from their web site:

Sale items (if applicable) 
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. 

If it doesn't work well over the dished bucket of the Terry seat, I have a neighbor and a nearby friend who may be interested.

I bought the cover, after seeing it on a Tim’s GSA and started using it the last few weeks. I know that my seat heater doesn’t work very efficient anymore. LOL

But otherwise it is ok. I am using it with the stock seat. Looking forward to the summer months.

Here is a picture with the cover installed on the front seat.IMG_0577.thumb.jpeg.c7bc7e47ab9b6ab2545b0acf0cdf4019.jpeg

Edited by Bernie
Added a picture
  • Thanks 1