IGNORED

Funny and typically BMW ad.

Balibeemer

6 hours ago, Balibeemer said:

Has anyone seen this before?

Question: What's the source for this "ad"? In these days of deep fakes, this seems to be good to be true.

13 hours ago, Selden said:

Question: What's the source for this "ad"? In these days of deep fakes, this seems to be good to be true.

It looks very much like something an outfit called Demotivational Posters creates.  

On 1/15/2021 at 3:23 AM, Balibeemer said:

Has anyone seen this before?

It was put out by BMW, my guys had it on the wall in our Traffic office back when the 1150 came out.

• Thanks 2
18 minutes ago, 9Mary7 said:

It was put out by BMW, my guys had it on the wall in our Traffic office back when the 1150 came out.

Thanks, although it's hard for me to imagine getting goose bumps revving the engine of a boxer. :5170:

• Haha 1

If you had been flogging a KZ1000P or (God forbid) a HD FXR-P, then they were a huge step into the modern era! :5188:

Although I did love those weave happy KZ's..........:3:

• Haha 1

When Harley Davidson held it's 100th anniversary celebration here in their home town of Milwaukee,  ten's of thousands of Hawg riders flocked here. It was actually a really fun celebration...got some crazy stories of partying with all those visitor, but I digress.

Anyway, for the Hawg riders coming from the south, out of Chicago on Interstate 94, they were greeted to this BMW billboard ad as they rode into Milwaukee.  Some Hawg riders didn't find humor in it, most did.

image.png.91993815ab81cb6e1c03d974151c8a74.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4