IGNORED

Powerlet - SAE

Skywagon

Looks like Eastern Beaver quit carrying all their powerlet products.  My heated vest has a powerlet connector for the BMW cigar lighter hole.  I am looking for an adapter.  I want to plug my vest into an adapter that will plug into a standard US (I presume SAE) socket.  I would like to use it on other outdoor activities.  All my other toys are US cigar sockets.  I don't want to use the little 2 wire like on our chargers.  I've searched a bit this morning and no luck.  I found plenty to go the other way but none of what I am looking for.  If you spot a link or no where to get one let me know please.

23 minutes ago, Skywagon said:

Looks like Eastern Beaver quit carrying all their powerlet products.  My heated vest has a powerlet connector for the BMW cigar lighter hole.  I am looking for an adapter.  I want to plug my vest into an adapter that will plug into a standard US (I presume SAE) socket.  I would like to use it on other outdoor activities.  All my other toys are US cigar sockets.  I don't want to use the little 2 wire like on our chargers.  I've searched a bit this morning and no luck.  I found plenty to go the other way but none of what I am looking for.  If you spot a link or no where to get one let me know please.

Afternoon David

Try Googling  "cigarette lighter to DIN adapter" if nothing that suits you found then try    "cigarette lighter to Hella adapter",  then you can adapt the Hella to DIN. 

Or, try   Googling  "cigarette lighter to female coax adapter"  

sample___   https://gearscanada.com/products/male-cigarette-lighter-to-female-coax-adapter

• 2 weeks later...

Powerlet is a brand name.

For your information, BMW fits ISO 4165 power sockets

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_4165

The controlling design specification is clearly ISO, not DIN.

FWIW, Mercedes fit's all USA bound vehicles with Option 301, Smoker Package, which includes ash trays and cigar lighters.  I've been known to remove them and retrofit the standard  configuration, which is an ISO 4165 socket and trinkets tray.