IGNORED

502 Bad Gateway

Rougarou

Anyone else getting these.  I get them often enough on home laptop, iphone and work computer.  Spectrum, LTE and Verizon networks respectively.  This is the only site I get the error on.

• Thanks 1

I encountered that several times in the past week. Tuesday (or Wednesday?) was really bad, constantly timing out.  No issues here yesterday or today.

Yes, the vendor is working on it ... network issues beyone our (BMWST) control.  

Hopefully it will clear soon.  

I have notice that for some reason my Mac has more issues than my Win10 machine ... go figure

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, chrisolson said:

Yes, the vendor is working on it ... network issues beyone our (BMWST) control.  

Hopefully it will clear soon.  

I have notice that for some reason my Mac has more issues than my Win10 machine ... go figure

Ahh, thanks much, though you guys were trying to get rid of me by interrupting my access:18:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Rougarou said:

Ahh, thanks much, though you guys were trying to get rid of me by interrupting my access:18:

:wave:

:3:

• 3 weeks later...

Response on this site is still very slow. (25 January).  My other online browsing is quick, no delays.  Appreciate the work you guys do, just want you to know there's a noticeable issue.

17 minutes ago, Michaelr11 said:

Response on this site is still very slow. (25 January).  My other online browsing is quick, no delays.  Appreciate the work you guys do, just want you to know there's a noticeable issue.

Yep , been aware of it for a couple of weeks.  Its on and off ...  

The vendor has a major software upgrade (core application code) to which we are in the process of migrating . That is, we're still operating on the "older" software ... don't know if that is a contributing factor or not . 

<edit>... I believe this is network and/or network architecture related and not the application itself , but you never know the unintended interactions</edit>

On the other side we have experienced this type of behavior before, but definitely not as frequently.  Our vendor not only supplies the core application code but also the shared computer and network environment.  We do not have direct access to either which has many good points, but sometimes a few negative ones.

We're still working through some issues with the upgrade as it "broke" some of the features that were available in the older (currently in use) software as well as the color themes.  Been in the process of finding alternatives or workarounds.

I would expect once we complete the migration things should be back to normal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Smile 1

Last couple of days we seem to be back to normal ... so as I suspected,  it would appear to have been network (not application) oriented . 

Doesn't mean it can't come back, because as noted, we've experience these slowdowns (and bad gateway errors ) before but the vendor has been straightforward in addressing it.  

We're still in the process of sorting out the new upgrade but we'll make an announcement when we're ready to convert so it won't be a surprise.  There are a few changes ... the most visible will be  different color "themes" than now ...