IGNORED

Cancelled room available

Lester V

Last night I cancelled my reservation at the Long Motel and reserved at another place in town (3 nights).

Room #1 is now available. 2 double beds, non smoking for

June 21 and 22. The cost for 4 people in the 2 double beds is $65 plus tax.

Long Motel - 970-641-0536. Ask for Sophia.

If memory serves the Long Motel is located on Hwy 50 between the KOA and the Holiday Inn.

Lester,

Glad to hear you are coming! Donna was wondering if you (as one of her fellow-Canadians) was going to make it this year.

I don't think I've seen your registration in yet though?

Cheers!

Hey Ken, thanks for the welcome.

Made the hotel reservations in early Feb. Haven't missed an Un yet. This year the Mrs is along and we're bringing a few others as we did in Cody.

Registration should have been made last night by the others who aren't registered on the forum. Their id badge should read " guests of Lester V".

see you and Donna in a month and a bit...

Registration should have been made last night
Ah yes, saw it tonight and added all of you. The Barclays. Wonderful!

So is Nadine also a, "guest of Lester V"? wink.gifgrin.gif

Sweeeeeet! Are you guys going to be on your OWN bike this time?? grin.gif

6855510-L.jpg

What are they looking at?? eek.gif

6855461-L.jpg

What does THAT guy know about airheads?? grin.gif

6855452-L.jpg

Let's see the shin bone's connected to the Kneebone . . . the Kneebone's connected to the thigh bone . . . . grin.gif

I thought: "Great this guy and his wife are two up on an old Airhead loaner with only one working cylinder: even I should be able to keep up with them going over Beartooth Pass!" . . . well I would be WRONG about that!!!! eek.gifgrin.gif

Man, that dude can RIDE!! thumbsup.gif

Can't wait to see you and Nadine again . . . if we ever run into you somewhere on the road . . . 'cause you don't seem to stop long enough to let your tires cool off! grin.gif

steveknapp

Let's see the shin bone's connected to the Kneebone . . . the Kneebone's connected to the thigh bone . . .

Fool.

The Kneebone is connected to the Iron Butt.

wave.gif

The Kneebone is connected to the Iron Butt.

wave.gif

Nice to know I can always count on at least a few people here to appreciate subtle humor! Thanks, Steve--this place never disappoints! thumbsup.gif

Wow, it sure is hard to stay incognito on this site. smile.gif One lousy little post about a room and our picture gets posted to the world. grin.gif

Yes, we'll be on our own bike this time. Never did figure out what was wrong with the one lung airhead loaner. Maybe an intermittent coil.

Jamie and Les, it will be good to see you folks again too. Staunton Va. is a long while ago and the last I remember you two you were debating the pro's and con's of going back through the wide part of Texas.

Oh yeah, Nadine says you can lead ... thumbsup.gif

See you good folks in a little over a month, cheers. wave.gif

Wow, it sure is hard to stay incognito on this site. smile.gif One lousy little post about a room and our picture gets posted to the world. grin.gif
Yeah, sorry 'bout that! I guess you're outed now: as hard core SportTouring riders in the finest sense of the word! grin.gif

Only a little over a month, eh? Why does it still feel like SO long?? dopeslap.gif

Let's see the shin bone's connected to the Kneebone . . . the Kneebone's connected to the thigh bone . . .

The Kneebone is connected to the eek.gifeek.gif hANNAbONE eek.gifeek.gif.

wave.gif

steveknapp

I checked with Mike, and Hannabone, while you're a nice guy, he say's he's married, and not that way.

I checked with Mike, and Hannabone, while you're a nice guy, he say's he's married, and not that way.

hANNAbONE quote:

I'm certain the "handles" will be used on the name tags as before -- but perhaps the UNRALLY.com website could include their "handles" so that everyone is recognizable as they are in the day to day writings.

Seems bONE wants to see everyone's "handle". wink.gif

hmmmmmm grin.gifwave.gif

Seems bONE wants to see everyone's "handle"

hmmmmmm

err..umm..."to see" and "to know" are two different things.

In all honesty, I don't wanna see or know anybody's "handle" (whoa boy..) grin.gifgrin.gif

Archived