IGNORED

Commute

Steve1962

With the early morning sun up , and the promise of a nice warm day ahead , I took the brave decision grin.gifgrin.gif to wheel out the Panzer and ride to work , taking my time and using country roads as much as possible .

I stopped to admire the views , and realised that by chance , I seem to have my camera in the tankbag grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif, so here are a few photos ........

Looking through the mirror ...........

Commute002Large.jpg

As you can see , its really nice around these parts ........

Commute003Large.jpg

Commute004Large.jpg

especially when you get to ride roads like this on your way to work .....

Commute005Large.jpg

The sun rising .............

Commute006Large.jpg

Commute007Large.jpg

My screen needs cleaning ..............

Commute008Large.jpg

No traffic to play with [ and for once , no pheasants either !! ] .........

Commute009Large.jpg

Discovering civilisation , namely Oxford , I took the back streets and checked out some of the architecture ........

[ any anglophiles know where this is ? ]

Commute010Large.jpg

Commute011Large.jpg

Lastly , a few photos taken from Magdalen bridge .............

Commute012Large.jpg

Commute013Large.jpg

Commute014Large.jpg

Commute015Large.jpg

Commute016Large.jpg

Commute017Large.jpg

Commute018Large.jpg

Commute019Large.jpg

Commute020Large.jpg

Back on the bike , park up at work , get into office , look out of window .................. IT IT TIME TO GO HOME YET ??? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

sTEVE

Francois_Dumas

Some nice pictures there Steve ! thumbsup.gif

You know what's funny... here am I, sitting in my 'garden office' quite some distance away from Oxford.. and yet I have some of the same memories that you just showed!

I used to bed at a Four Pillars hotel, or sometimes at the 'Talkhouse' (a pub/inn outside Oxford in the coutry) and make similar photos before driving into the office on London Road...... Good memories !!! smile.gif

Thanks !

Francois

Firefight911

Beautiful shots! I really need to get my new point and shoot (old one died on my trip to Mendocino). There are so many beautiful things to see and memorialize.

Thanks, and keep them coming! thumbsup.gif

Wow superb pictures Steve. I think one of the artistic phenoms of our time and a true convex thinker . . . Meatloaf, probably said it best, "objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are". dopeslap.gif

Archived