IGNORED

Who ya gonna call?

wbw6cos

Too bad there wasn't some sort of method that could be used to extinguish those flames.    How about Stop, Drop, and Roll?  :dontknow:

Classic.

I see from doing a Google search that it's happened a number of times.  But I remember when the fire station in Roswell GA burned -- many years ago.

Do as I say, not as I do comes to mind. :spittake: 

It’d probably be a little tough to roll with the air tank on his back and to be quite honest, it doesn’t seem to work all that well. Now, it’s much better than running down the street with flames shooting from your ass I will say but, stop, drop and hope like heck that there is somebody nearby willing to smother the flames with something. Or run towards a water source. ;)

Firehouse fires do happen every now and again. Our North street station caught fire a few years back (electrical issue) but they responded pretty quickly :classic_rolleyes: and put it out.

• Like 1

Yet they don't stop to help.  Hmmmmm.  Profess your love and "thoughts and prayers" but in reality more important to record it on your cell phone and keep on going.  Why stop to help the people that bail them out when they're in need of help.  Kudos to the one car on the side of the road.

I think that one car just stopped to watch it burn since leaning against their car certainly isn't "helping."  I doubt that any of the passing vehicles carry anything that would be effective against that blaze.  Better to keep moving than to stop and create an additional traffic hazard.